I’m fairly new to this line and the Swisderm Hydrating Toning Lotion was my first foray into Swisderm Range Products (formally a Dior user). It is by far and away the best toning lotion I have ever used. My face is more smooth, firm, with an even tone that I did not see before. The positive reviews are all spot-on. I am 52 years old and have received many compliments on my “new” skin. Huge fan of this and all SWISDERM products. They make 50+ a lot easier.
Long term sun exposure may lead to uneven skin tone, discoloration and free-radical damage. Luckily, Swisderm Hydrating Lotion features all that you need to reverse the visible damage the sun has left behind.. Enriched with clinically effective vitamin C and ferulic acid to smooth and soothe over UV damage, this product helps deliver a radiant presentation.
The water spray offers an easy application to your targeted areas. Its airless pump packaging prevents the high quantity of vitamin C from losing its efficacy. Complete with moisture-replenishing extracts, antioxidants and peptides for an all-encompassing anti-aging elixir, it continues to firm, plump and visibly lift your skin for a minimum of 72 hours. The result? A luminous complexion destined to stand the test of time.
- Allantoin : Allantoin functions as a skin protectant and skin conditioning agent
- Vitamin C: visibly brightens skin and imparts a radiant appearance; helps even skin tone
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a topical astringent derived from the bark and leaves of Hamamelis virginiana, the common or North American witch-hazel shrub. Native Americans have long recognized the medicinal properties of witch hazel and used a decoction of the boiled plant parts to treat skin irritations and tumors. Nowadays this popular herbal remedy is recognized world-wide as a natural cleanser and toner, but witch hazel has many more uses than simply to clarify skin and shrink pores.
- Ferulic Acid: diminishes and prevents visible signs of aging and photo-damage
- Hedera Helix | English Ivy: People apply English ivy to the skin for burns, calluses, skin infection, inflammation, nerve pain, parasites, ulcers, joint pain and swelling, and vein swelling.
In the AM (and PM), spray evenly to clean, dry face, neck, chest and body parts that needed treatment. It may also be sprayed over hair for extra shine and promote new hair growth.. The Swisderm HTL formulation has a reservoir effect, which means it will stay active on skin for up to 72 hours and cannot be washed or rubbed off. Only a few drops are needed. For the best results, immediately follow with B’tox and SwisWhite Bio-White Cream SPF 25 for unsurpassed UV protection.