Social media is today one of the biggest tools that marketers have to promote their brands. This is a particularly direct, targeted and personal means to connect with an audience. It lets you do this in a way that is persuasive, pervasive and purposeful and it allows you to create a real synergy between your marketing and your website or blog.
And when it comes to social media marketing, nothing beats Facebook. Facebook is not only the biggest social media network by far but it is also the best suited to marketing with the widest selection of highly powerful tools and the most data for you to use to find the right audience.
SO it’s time for you to learn and master the art of advertising on FB!
Why advertise on Facebook?
- Most used social media platform
- Over 2 billion users logging in monthly
- Over 1 billion logging in mobile devices daily
- Your competitors are advertising on Facebook
- Reach millions of Instagram users too
- Hyper-targeting options are available
- Relatively cheaper than other ad platforms
- Real-time reporting
- Flexible budgeting options
- More effective than organic Facebook marketing
How to get started with Facebook Ads?
- Determine your business goals
- Choose a suitable campaign objective
- Know your audience
- Create a customer persona
- Have a budget in mind
- Calculate possible ad costs
- Install Facebook pixel on your site
The Facebook Ads Manager
Your ad campaign command center
Place where you create, edit and manage ads
Accessible via browser and mobile app
Track your ads performance
How to create an advert on Ads Manager
o Level 1 – Campaign Level (choose objectives)
o Level 2 – Ad Set Level
Choose ad placements
Set ad budget and schedule
o Level 3 – Ad Level
Choose identity or Facebook page for ad
Choose ad format
- Single image
- Single video
- Set up ad headline, description, call to action
- Preview ad